In today's advertising world, there are more media chocies than ever. If you're contemplating advertising, the first thing you should consider is simplifying your choice of medium. Radio is a low-cost, tested, tried and true form of advertising. At WMDJ, we will make the process simple while producing desired results.
Radio is Relevant
- Radio is reactionary - When events happen, from weather and news to fun times in the community, radio instantly provides information freely to an audience without subscription or paywalls.
- Radio talks to its consumers - It's an advertising medium that interacts daily, rather than a sign, picture, video or social media post. Radio uses the power of emotion to speak to consumers and can change the message of advertisers based on interactions. Radio is intimate and creates a call to action for listeners.
- Radio coverage is unlimited - Radio stations' reach vary in terms of wattage, but with streaming radio, coverage areas are unlimited.
Why should you choose WMDJ?
- WMDJ is in its 42nd year of service to Floyd County and the surrounding area. We are a trusted source for information and entertainment, creating a dependable outlet to align your brand and business. We are the last radio station in the Big Sandy Valley that truly is "Live & Local", morning til' midnight, providing local news, weather as it happens (never recorded) and friendly personalities playing music and interacting with listeners daily.
- Our primary target audience demographic is 25-54, yet we feel like we super-serve those 35+. Many of our listeners have explained that they're "generational". They listen because, "My parents listened to WMDJ when I was a kid and now that I'm older, it reflects my musical taste."
- WMDJ is uniquely positioned in the heart of eastern Kentucky and the Big Sandy Valley, primarily serving Floyd, Johnson, Knott, Lawrence, Magoffin, Martin and Pike County - reaching folks between Paintsville, Pikeville and Prestonsburg. With streaming audio and our streaming app, our reach has become unlimited.
Let us make marketing work for your business
Contact our Sales Manager, Jamey Johnson and let's begin a marketing plan using traditional radio and online solutions. WMDJ offers quarterly plans, stand-alone promotions, news, sports and weather sponsorships, digital and streaming advertising opportunities.
Call (606) 285-8005 or email: email@example.com